Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Water Hole

Since its Thursday you know whats going on... THIRSTY THURSDAYS!!! Your obviously not at the bar if your reading this, but don't worry, I'll give you my own version of bottle service for stopping by.

Thinking today about what I would post today nothing huge came to mind, and after checking the news nothing groundbreaking went down, so I will take this time to fill you in on all the little things going on, and serve as your one stop shop! Enjoy!

First up something most people will be excited for. Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy, American Dad) is taking his shenanigans from late fight adult cartoons to the golden screen! Noooo Family Guy isn't being made into a bi screen film. Seth is taking his crazy ideas into the live action world! The film is called "TEDDY BEAR" but don't be mislead, this isn't your family film. Oh, and did I mention Marky Mark is talked about as being a lead? Yeaahhhh buuddy. As sick of Family Guy as I am I'll admit, I'm kind of excited to see how this turns out. Reminds me of the old "Gregg The Bunny" show. Any one remember that? If you don't know it its one of the most over looked TV shows of all time. Check it!


Second is a story I've been fallowing for awhile. One of the best horror movie trilogies of all time is giving birth to a 4th film. Yes, SCREAM 4 is coming to a theater near you.
Positives?
Original Cast
Wes Craven is still directing (for better or worse)
Hard R rating! (so plenty of blood and guts!!!)

Negatives?
Possible talks for 3-D
Wes Craven may be wayyy past his prime
David Arquette and Courteney Cox are separating so this makes for awkward on screen chemistry, hopefully it wont show through (since they are married in the movie).

All in all I'm keeping an open mind to this film, and you should too.
 LONG LIVE GHOSTFACE!


Now time to let my inner child shine...
I'm sure you have all seen trailers for MEGAMIND the new animated film starring Will Ferral, Brad Pitt, Tina Fey, and Jonah Hill. I'll do one better than just showing you the trailer. How about the first 5 minutes of the new film? Complements of JoBlo. Enjoy. :)
 http://www.joblo.com/eager-to-see-megamind-here-are-the-first-five-minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment