Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Deadpool Isn't Dead... Yet

A close friend (JASON HARBISON) of mine brought this to my attention yesterday and I thought it would be perfect to share with everyone else!

So are you keeping up with the rumored DEADPOOL film? If so, you'll understand me when I tell you its been a roller coaster ride. Reynolds being the super star he is has gotten TONS of movie offers and at this time has narrowed it down to two. Those films being DEADPOOL and R.I.P.D. both of them being comic books, and both to be said being made for Reynolds. So which to pick? It's all about the race for the script now.
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=33957

With the writers of ZOMBIELAND completing the DEADPOOL script I hope its safe to say we have a winner!! This script has the combination of a TARANTINO film meets ZOMBIELAND so how could that not be awesome?! Oh and did i mention the script has gotten no negative reviews thus far? And in case you didn't already know this ROBERT RODRIGUEZ (Spy kids, Once Upon A Time In Mexico, and Planet Terror) is set to direct this masterpiece!
http://io9.com/5662450/deadpool-script-review-says-this-could-be-ryan-reynolds-defining-role

Any word on R.I.P.D at this point has kinda died down, but i don't think its safe to pronounce dead just yet. If your not sure what this is exactly ill post a link for you to check out.
BAM! http://www.darkhorse.com/Books/12-391/R-I-P-D-TPB

What do you think? Ones going to happen, no question about that. Which do you want? Why? LET ME KNOW!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I sit here and drink my Hi-C juice box and read this article I can't help but think well DEADPOOL for sure! How can you not pick the merc with the mouth over R.I.P.D.(?)

    Now I know that Ryan is a stud and I have a huge man crush, sorry K.C. but my question is though with him already signed for Green Lantern 2 can he still do both movies?

    Great blog Ty, keep it up bud!

    ReplyDelete